To Enlighten a Pacifist
- Approach the dumb, rich, ignorant, student talking about "peace" and saying there should be, "no retaliation."
- Engage them in brief conversation, asking if military force is appropriate.
- When the pacifist says "No," ask, "Why not?"
- Wait until the pacifist says something to the effect of, "Because that would just cause more innocent deaths, which would be awful and we should not cause more violence."
- When the pacifist is in mid sentence, punch him in the face as hard as you can.
- When he gets back up to up to punch you, point out that it would be a mistake and contrary to his values to strike you, because that would, "be awful and he should not cause more violence."
- Wait until he agrees that he has pledged not to commit additional violence.
- Punch him in the face again, only harder this time.
Repeat steps six through eight until the pacifist understands that "sometimes it is necessary to hit back."