Leroy is a 20 year old 5th grader. This is Leroy's Ebonics homework assignment. He must use each vocabulary word in a sentence.
- When I was little, my uncle bought me acoustic and took me to the pool hall.
- I saw Don King at da fight the other night. Man, somebody ought ta get dat catacomb.
- My girlfriend say my dictate good.
- My parole officer tol' me if I miss disappointment dey gonna send me back to de joint.
- If I pay alimony today, I got no money foreclose.
- I axed this ho on da street, "How much?" She say "fortify."
- I gave my girlfriend crabs, and the hotel everybody.
- I just got in bed wif da ho and income my wife.
- When we gets to da pool hall, de parking lot was full, so we had to park indiscrete.
- When we got in the pool hall, I tol' my Uncle "Iraq, you break."
- Tito try to sell me a Rolex. I say, "Man, it look fake." He say, "Bullshit! That watch Israel."
- I tol' her, "I should pop yo ass fo what you jus did, but omelet dis one slide."
- I went to the doctors and he handed me a cup and said "penis."
- I had two Cadillacs, but my bitch done rectum both.
- My mother-in-law stopped by and I axed her, "Do you plan on stain for dinner?"
- There's a fine lookin' ho livin' in da apartment undermine.