Why do People do This?
- People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.
I know where my watch is, buddy… where's yours? Do I point to my package when I ask where the bathroom is??
- People in the supermarket check out line who wait until their
entire bill is rung up before they begin writing their check.
Hello! Is the store name going to change, or the date, or your signature, before the clerk finishes? Get a clue, fucktard!
- People who are willing to get off their butts to search the
entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the
TV and change it manually.
- When people say, "Oh, you just want to have your cake and
eat it, too."
WTF! What good is a piece of cake if you can't eat it? What should I do… eat someone else's piece of cake instead?
- When people say, "It's always the last place you look."
No kidding! Why would you keep looking for it after you've already found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?
- When people say while watching a movie, "Did you see that?"
No fool, I paid $7.50 to come to a theater and stare at the ceiling up there. What did you come here for?
- People who say, "Can I ask you a question?"
Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya Bucko?
- When something is "New & Improved," which is it?
If it's new, there's never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it!
- When a cop pulls you over and then asks if you know how fast you were going.
"Well, duh! You should know, numbskull… you're the one that pulled me over!"
- And here's the 10th thing that really sets me
off: Chain letters.
Who thinks that by annoying other people with stupid mail with no meaning, that they'll grant you a wish, or make your long lost love fall into your arms. Bull! I'm so sure by breaking a stupid chain letter that the computer gods are going to curse me! What a crock!
By the way, if you send this to 10 people, nothing will happen, and that person you're in love with won't come crawling to you. So, if you feel this is funny, go on and Email this link anyway. Click »here« to share this page with your friends, but don't expect one thing in return.